HAPPY CHILDREN, COOPERATIVE PUPILS. EFFICIENT BRAINS
From the bilingual programme of our school we'd like to welcome you to this new academic year 2020-21 which has started in so a particular way.
After 3 months of confinement and the summer holidays, we come back with illusion and with great news: we are taking part in another European Erasmus+ project funded by the European Comission.
Along the previous academic year we were working with a group of teachers from different European countries about the idea of applying for a project with a different focus. After the success of our first European project (LABS 4 SPACE) and the smooth going of the one we started last year (HEALTHY STYLE PATHWAYS FOR LIFE), we think that we were in front of a new opportunity to be open-minded, to approach different cultures, to know different countries... so we made our minds up, applied for it and we were granted!
In spite of the actual situation caused by the pandemia, we have started full of illusion with a new project called HAPPY CHILDREN, COOPERATIVE PUPILS, EFFICEINT BRAINS .
- PROJECT DETAILS
France (coordinator), Italy, Poland, Sweden, Ireland and Spain.
Getting a quite and peaceful atmosphere at school for pupils to feel safe, to count on themselves and to learn together. On that purpose we'll work with innovaty methodologies based on cooperative learning.
- Outdoor learning.
A series of activities for pupils will be scheduled to work with them in order to get a final project about cultural matters of their countries to be shown to other partners and shared in e-Twinning. Eventually there will be a global production including musical culture, legends, local stories, dance tutorials, interviews, architectonic features and so on.
The project will be developed for two academic years, from September 2020 to August 2022.
Because of nowadays situation an extended time of 12 months has been apllied for. If we had the approval activities and mobilities would be done in the planned dates but one academic year later.
This is the timetable for the scheduled mobilities. Unfortunately it is not going to be possible to fullfill it because of the pandemia, but we trust in an extended time or a time saving among mobilities that let us to cope with all programmed activities.
|INTENDED FOR||TRAVELING COUNTRY||HOST COUNTRY||DATE|
|TEACHERS||ALL COUNTRIES||SWITZERLAND||OCT 2020|
|TEACHERS||ALL COUNTRIES||FRANCE||DECEMBER 2020|
|PUPILS 3+6||POLAND||IRELAND||MARCH/APRIL 2021|
|PUPILS 4+10||ITALY||FRANCE||MARCH/APRIL 2021|
|PUPILS 3+8||FRANCE||SPAIN||MARCH/APRIL 2021|
|PUPILS 2+8||SPAIN||SUECIA||MARCH/APRIL 2021|
|PUPILS 2+9||IRELAND||POLAND||MARCH/APRIL 2021|
|TEACHERS||ALL COUNTRIES||ITALY||MAY 2021|
|TEACHERS||ALL COUNTRIES||IRELAND||OCTOBER 2021|
|TEACHERS||ALL COUNTRIES||SPAIN||DECEMBER 2021|
|PUPILS 3+6||POLAND||SPAIN||MARCH/APRIL 2022|
|PUPILS 4+10||ITALY||IRELAND||MARCH/APRIL 2022|
|PUPILS 3+8||FRANCE||SUECIA||MARCH/APRIL 2022|
|PUPILS 2+8||SPAIN||POLAND||MARCH/APRIL 2022|
|PUPILS 2+8||IRELAND||ITALY||MARCH/APRIL 2022|
- START UP
Due to the pandemic situation, the first meeting was held on - line. The target was to meet each other and to settle the lines of work to start working with pupils. here is our agreement:
- Presentation of the project to the other European partners.
- Logo contest with the participation of all the partner schools pupils. Three finalists will be elected from each country to get in the final competition. Final votation will be on . line. The design will be done in Art classes. More information will be provided about the contest rules.
- LID UP recording for the presentation of our school to the partners. Alvaro and Luis will be responsible for the recording. All the school community will take part. Each class will welcome a different partner country.
- Video recording to teach simple Spanish idioms to the partners to be able to say something in Spanish. Inma will be responsible for this task.
- Make two eTwinning projects: one for teachers and one for pupils where every single production can be uploaded and shared.
All these activities to be done b4 November 30th.
- PROGRAMME FOR 2020/21
If mobilities were not possible we would follow this schedule:
- November deathline: Activities mentioned above.
- December: Presentation of a innovative methodology class following the instructionof the Swedish partner and upload to teachers`twiinspace.
- Presentation of a Christmas Carol and upload to pupils' twinspace.
- Making of a video about a legend in our town and upload to pupils' twinspace.
- February: watching of partners' productions.
- March: Video about a tradicional recipe and upload to pupils' twinspace.
- April: Cooking of the shared recipes and upload to pupils' twinspace.
- May: we'll try to organise a mobility.
This schedule of activities is subject to the evolution of health situation.
We'd like to convey hope and optimism. We know that, as in other occasions, we can count on you, with the help and collaboration of all the familiesof our school. This time, more than ever, we need your support and confidence to look forward and to go on working wit illusion, as ever. Together we can do it!
Bilingual Coordinator of Cruz del Campo Primary School.